Thursday, June 7, 2007

SWAP



I am so excited to do this swap. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed to actually have a positive experience. The last swap experience was not a good one. I love the whole process but hated that I never recieved my yarn or project. I made my bff a set of stitch markers last year and she loved them. I don't even have a nice set for myself. At least now if I make them I will be the recipient of a brandy new handmade set of my own. MY SWAP PARTNER HAS IT EASY! I love all kinds of beads, any color , texture OR material they would ALL work for me. I love anything animal print, punk, diva AND JUST about anything eclectic. i LOVE THE COLOR RED BUT REALLY DON'T DISLIKE ANY COLOR. Abercrombie AND hOLLISTER give me the hives! I LOVE THINGS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT AND NOT COOKIE CUTTER. I HEART TATTOOS AND ART AND DIY.

No comments: