Wednesday, July 11, 2007

baby items

I have two baby showers coming up so I have been knitting away at baby items. I have knitted two baby blankets ( the first one is blogged below) the second one is the big bad baby blanket from stitch and bitch. It was an easy no nonsense pattern that lended itself well to knitting with company! It was fantastic to bring to my mcknit meetings. I also accomplished my first baby sweater. This was a fantastic pattern. The pretty baby sweater is a pattern that has been around forever.Easy to follow and really cool in construction. IT's knitted all in one piece and the sleeves are knitted and casted off til one left then crotcheted back. All and all I am pleased with it. I probably could have done a better job on the sleeves but It's my first sweater so I will be a little leniant in my criticism.

No comments: