Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I have completed my first sock

I am so happy to blog about my first sock experience. I followed the tutorial for Little Silvers socks on 4 dpns This tutorial did not dissapoint. My sock is done and awaiting its mate. Unfortunately I followed the pattern for the largest sock and baby it's big!
Now that the first one is done the itch is working it's way slowly thru my bones. I want more....more patterns...more dpns....more sock yarn....more socks! I can see this taking hold any moment now. I have already been on numerous sites looking for a good price on sock yarn, posted about them here and on my yahoo group. Hooked at least another member into knitting them and convinced another to try again. I see lots of hours scouring thru patterns and me knitting away in bliss.

No comments: